"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field."

- Niels Henrik David Bohr

Monday, November 8, 2010

End of Day Journal (11-8-2010)

Summary:

I did the Meyer's-Briggs test over the weekend and tested as an INTJ. I began to wonder if my wife could still love me.

Live trading 100 share lots today:






Fantastic morning. One of the best considering the number of shares I was trading. The afternoon consisted of false breakout after false breakout, and I got hooked over and over. I could of easily made it up, but I got a little greedy. In fact - it was after I got out of one position too early and leaving a bunch on the table that I started going downhill. Remember this.

Incredibly long and busy day. Just got back from an afternoon/evening gig and exhausted. One of the great things about AZ is the time doesn't change, which gave me an extra hour of sleep this morning - but it left me hustling on my usual Monday afternoon routine.

Nothing to show on today's charts but a lack of afternoon focus so I won't bother. No greed tomorrow, only taking what is offered. I may drop down to 50 shares as a buffer until I get comfortable - I would rather not risk the emotional turmoil if a second day would go bad, but for now I am feeling perfectly fine on the emotional front. I refuse to judge my financial performance until the week is done. Sleep well. Trade well.

1 comment:

  1. yeah buddy! $300 on 100 share lots? pretty awesome. i wish i could trade 50 share or 25 share. lightspeed doesn't let you do that.

    the market starting at 730 vs 630 is so nice.

    good luck today!

    ReplyDelete