"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field."

- Niels Henrik David Bohr

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Early Morning Perspective (11-16-2010)

Still feeling a little under the weather, so rather than an early morning walk I decided to spend some time re-aligning my thought process. Today's focus:

  • The market is people doing things. What are they doing?
  • Who/what am I going to look to for entry/trade confirmation today? 
  • What I think about price movement doesn't matter. Make no predictions.
  • I choose to trust myself.
  • I choose to buy from the last seller and sell to the last buyer. 

To finish things off - today's Daily Motivator (right column) has a great thought for the day:

"When the obstacles and challenges are great, make sure your dream is even greater. In those situations when you must push forward, it is essential to have something truly meaningful to push toward."

The entire read is well worth the time.

Trade well.

No comments:

Post a Comment