"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field."

- Niels Henrik David Bohr

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

End of Day Journal (11-3-2010)

Summary:

Paper traded 200 share lots today:





I started the day very much aware of my fear, and finished the day pretty much on the same level. I think this is telling in several of my exits. More than anything else today, I tried to stay in touch with how I was feeling and how it was impacting my perspective. Then I just traded as it looked like a move was running out of participants. I also focused on fewer stocks, per yesterday's thoughts.

I traded on the 15 & 45 range, but am using the 5 minutes to chart because of the crazy action around the announcement.

Trade well.   =)

Details:

AMZN


FFIV


FSLR


 NFLX

2 comments: