"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field."

- Niels Henrik David Bohr

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

End of Day Journal (11-17-2010)

Summary:

Live trading on 50 shares:




Sad day. Me, myself, and I got the best of me.

Started the day feeling very confident. 8 consecutive stops didn't phase me - well, at least not a whole lot. Let's say I was undaunted - put off by the loss, by nevertheless, sure of where I was going. Far cry from yesterday.

Then 3:00 p.m. rolled around. I was sitting at the top of FFIV, FSLR, AAPL, and MCP. I got stopped on AAPL, but everything else I bailed voluntarily on. And then tried to go long on FFIV.

It is very easy to lose money in this business. But on the same token, it is very easy to make money in this business: today the deciding factor would of been to do the exact opposite of what I decided to do. The key ingredient here is me folks.

Details:

Yes - those are Fib lines... I was messing around and didn't feel like creating new charts for the blog.

 AAPL

Decent trading if I do say so.


 BIDU


 CF


FFIV

pfft... on top of $3


 FSLR


SINA

 This mornings Achille's heel

No comments:

Post a Comment