"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field."

- Niels Henrik David Bohr

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

End of Day Journal (11-2-2010)

Summary:

Paper traded 200 share lots today:




Not much to say today. Not much happening with the general market, but plenty of stocks were moving. I did a few things well, and some not so well. Perhaps the most regrettable trade of the day was on NFLX, I had direction and it got stuck in a range. Hard for me to recognize this when it is happening. I traded it on the breakdown and then started looking elsewhere after I squeezed a profit out. Of course, then it moved.

I may try to stick with one or two big moving stocks tomorrow and play the waves.

Trade well.


Details:

AAPL


APC


CF


CTSH


MCP


MHS


NFLX


POT


RAX

No comments:

Post a Comment