"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field."

- Niels Henrik David Bohr

Thursday, November 18, 2010

End of Day Journal (11-18-2010)

Summary:

Live trading on 50 shares today:




I was set for a spectacular day... but my exits were off... Meh.

Special thanks to the trading blog community today - I needed a shakeout from my narrow obsessive focus and have received some great advice. I want to say my entries were some of the best ever. Late afternoon was a little on the desperate side but it was noted.

Dissertation tomorrow.

I am going to nail this next week.

Trade well.

Details:

AAPL


 AMZN (15)


AMZN (45)


 BIDU


CRM


FFIV


FSLR

Sitting on top of the big run again today. LOD corresponds very well with the Fib - and my attempt to short again later was based on the 20 range - and happened to be on the 38.2 line. Funky.


SINA

No comments:

Post a Comment