"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field."

- Niels Henrik David Bohr

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Legendary

Ok - I can't quite ever get away from trading.

Is it an obsession or do I simply need a life?

Well - a wife, four kids, and a dissertation needing to be finished says I have something of a life. Maybe too much of one to be thinking about trading on a Sunday afternoon. But hey - I love this game, I love this journey and I thoroughly enjoying the company of the people making the journey with me.

I also love MJ. He was/is so the man. I had reason to look up the commercial Don M posted some time ago again today and ended up checking a few more out.

Ready for Monday?










Bring it on.

1 comment:

  1. i saw jordan's plane one time. it was some where in michigan i believe. either grand rapids or some airport outside of where the pistons play in detroit. baby blue air jordan and he had is jersey number in the registration number...

    i found a link:

    http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=654115

    ReplyDelete