"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field."

- Niels Henrik David Bohr

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

End of Day Journal (12-10-10)

Summary:

Live trading on 100 shares:




Traded the morning session with the same uber entries - and the same EOD results. My trading is riddled with fear. I was long on CMG's $4 (10:00) move, and long on NFLX's LOD for a $5 move (9:45). I got out of both too early.

So - back to the drawing board - no sense in throwing good money away. I think the foray into live trading was good - it served as a reminder/refresher of what I am up against in myself. But for now, back to paper. Actually going to take off for the rest of the holidays - we are heading up to Bonner's Ferry ID for some snow and cold and family. I may do some chart reviews but for the most part I plan on working on the internal struggle and simply taking it easy.

No charts - same old, same old. Great entries, either not holding long enough, or after missing a big move, holding too long for the profit and stop. Mind games. Gonna get thru it.

Happy holidays!

Trade well.

1 comment:

  1. enjoy the holidays bro. no chart reading on x-mas day! your wife will kick you behind.

    where do you fly into to get there? or are you road tripping it? that is a wicked change from the last family vacation.

    ReplyDelete